ayyi-ayyi-aye, Iyam yor butterfly, ay need yor pr-r-r-tektion
Feel the pain, mate.
yeah nah, about right
my favourite part about “yeah, nah” is that it can literally mean yeah or nah depending on context
“Man had eel in his bum” My personal favourite
my mom: you do realize that one day you will have to pay for all your own things
me: yes but today is not that day
For me today is that day; I now have no clothes
Anonymous asked: Everyone on Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter is an attention whore to some degree but you don't give off that vibe at all. Rachel-the-socially-awkward-llama doesn't sound like the kind of person to be shouting "look at me!" It's healthy to have an outlet for your creativity and interests and it seems like Tumblr helps you do that and interact in a way you seem to be uncomfortable with in "real life". You (and everybody trying to say something) need support, not haters. You handled it great. Good job.
Thank you :) I appreciate your understanding
How To Understand Extroverts
1. extroverts rarely need privacy, and when they do, they don’t mind being bothered.
2. extroverts don’t mind being publicly embarrassed. it’s easier for them to get over things.
3. extroverts adapt to new situations extremely easily and quickly. they don’t need to assess their environment — it’s all the same to them.
4. don’t worry about asking extroverts rapid-fire questions - they don’t ponder over their thoughts.
5. extroverts are okay with being interrupted.
6. extroverts can instantly adjust to change. they always like surprises in their lives.
7. extroverts don’t mind cutting personal activities short to go out at a moment’s notice. going out is more important to them than finishing their activity.
8. it won’t bother an extrovert to scold them in front of others.
9. extroverts do not get nervous about learning new things, no matter how bad they look when they first try it.
10. an extrovert can make friends with anyone, no matter how dissimilar.
11. extroverts don’t mind befriending many people and spreading their time to anyone that comes into their lives.
12. respect extroversion — don’t try to make them into introverts.
Excuse me while I embrace hypocrisy for a sec and jump on the stupid social justice bandwagon - though may it be known I am not in favour of the “them vs. us” mentality, but these extrovert privilege things raise good points, and are probably one of the more reasonable/legitimate commentaries, as introvs make up 25% of the world and can end up suffering from this. I am not for victim mode but for mindfulness of all beings and perspectives/situations in life
Extrovert privilege is not having to worry about getting your grade deducted based on class participation.
Anonymous asked: err, you were the first person I ever followed on Tumblr and I thought you were really cool but now you kind of come off as an attention whore to me.
Oh ok I kinda am probably, because I’m fairly shy in person. I have a self-confessed case of unwarranted self importance and I admit it so I figure it kind of evens it out. I’m humble at the core but tend to have a showy streak. Perhaps trait of an introvert. Goodbye I wish you well
for Betsey Johnson NYC
Goodness, this artist needs more recognition! (unless maybe he has more than what I can tell from Tumblr) Chris your work is beautiful